Jaymod 2.0.1 has been released to the public.
Jaymod 2.0.1 has been released to the public. There are an incredible amount of fixes, changes, and additions from version 1.4. Some of the most significant are:
- Winchester M97 Shotgun
- Poison-gas mines and grenades
- S-mines (bouncing betties)
- Fully integrated throwing knives
- Efficient file-based XPSave (binary)
- Extended mapscripts
- Level 5 skills
- Many more shrubbot commands
- Complete Macintosh support
- Updated Omni-bot support
- CPU-specific optimized server binaries
Also, we are introducing a new versioning scheme that will allow further flexibility in adding new features and maintain stable versions at the same time without conflicting with each other. Because of this, the 1.5 release has been re-numbered to the 2.0 series.
Posted by: Jaybird on August 9th, 2006 @ http://jaymod.clanfu.org/
[Submitted by Z-Man