Forums

• JamesBOMB
    Level 1

Really? Wow, you know more than I do !
  • FatherMerrin
    Level 1

And more than me, too!

Riot is right about the mornings, though (1000 GMT and onwards) - I changed the time I do rounds to late morning/early afternoon - and boy, it is a rowdy crowd - never muted and kicked so many people in one day.

Here's a new one - intentional TK by blocking cannon on North Pole. The creativity of some people never ceases to amaze me :roll:

/FatherMerrin
  • foonr
    Level 1

Yeah, I was there with you Father that time at the cannon. The thing is, how on earth do the people blocking the cannon not understand what they are doing is wrong?.
    How many times did you have to ask nicely to move, only for them to ignore?. Its not even fun.
    The 1st time I discovered this, I TK'ed Riot twice (hehehe), but then stopped. I mean..whats the point?
    You miss out on a great map, and besides TK-ing is hardly the way to build a solid reputation, although I have to say I hadn't seen him/her on the server before.
    Anyway, a great game was played otherwise that night. Some briliant tactics by the allies led by our old fav, Rev FatherMerrin! tongue

P.S, I hope your fortunes are getting significantly better for you, JB! You sound like you've had an absolute nightmare :cry:

Well it will probably be annouced in some sticky or other such thread, but DM is going to be the new ref. I think the e-t.com staff have made an excellent choice in dm, and I'm also sure that everyone is going to be very impressed (if you're not already...what's wrong with you?) All the best 'o luck DM!!! cheesey
  • sang
    Level 1

I voted for "No, I'm the one who likes to swear and spawnkills!! Up with aimbots!!!!".

Reason is I got kicked by players that thought I was using an aimbot
    (apart from direct binds to each weaponbank, my etconfig file isn't modified or "tweaked" in any way.)

From my experience, playing on the server with a ref online and playing with no refs are two different worlds.
  • Slippery Jim
    Level 1

So why did you vote no to getting more refs, lol?

Anyways, for anyone who did not see the announcement thread, DM has been appointed ref status. His timezone I do believe is GMT+1 and that should help with keeping the troublemakers away in the morning.

We are still thinking of adding one more ref but I need to email that person to see if they are interested.
  • dm
    Level 1

So why did you vote no to getting more refs, lol?

Anyways, for anyone who did not see the announcement thread, DM has been appointed ref status. His timezone I do believe is GMT+1 and that should help with keeping the troublemakers away in the morning.

We are still thinking of adding one more ref but I need to email that person to see if they are interested.

GMT +2
  • Slippery Jim
    Level 1

K cool.

FM and JB the reason why Typhoon knew about a new ref was because he guessed, lol. He saw a conversation in the Chat Box between me and DM and read between the lines.
  • foonr
    Level 1

You would be suprised what money can buy tongue

Yeah I did see a small convo, but it was hardly anything.
    For example:

SJ :''DM have you read through the email I sent you?''
    DM :"Yep''
    SJ :"So what do you think about it?"
    DM :''I'm honoured, thanks, I'll have to make a final decision, but thanks anyway''

...or something like that.

And come on. cheesey Its not too hard to put 2 and 2 together to work out what the context was, especially it was just after I had made this thread cheesey

Anyway, i'll say it again...you've definatly made the right choice in DM. I couldn't be more happy shades
  • dm
    Level 1

Anyway, i'll say it again...you've definatly made the right choice in DM. I couldn't be more happy shades

I'm not sure about it if im right choice. This power i got can make me nuts... Power.... Only thing i need now is Money and the world is mine .... All Mine! :twisted:
  • JamesBOMB
    Level 1

LOL dm, you want power? do like I did... play North Pole as and set time to 800 minutes... now you have all the time you want to win the map... tongue

Ahhh... great fun changing settings ... :lol:
Moderator(s): EasyRider, Nail, Warning!Mika

Welcome

Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]