Forums

• HairyassedBrit
    Level 1

I don't think i have encountered any probs so far on the server..
    Will be interesting to see if the Tank on fueldump does the same things i have seen on other servers.. i.e. it stops either before or after the bridge and won't move.. the damage bar on the tank is at zero but it isn't damaged.. had to wait 2 -3 mins before it said tank was damaged...

I like the server.. ping for me is a bit highish (thats my issue i'll live with it)

you guys will have it running really good soon... so BRING IT ON
  • Camoranesi
    Level 1

Hey, y not raise the r_picmip cvar allowance a bit....I set it at 3 and its not allowed.
  • Slippery Jim
    Level 1

HairyassedBrit what you are describing is normal. The tank is not completely destroyed but it won't move because it is too damaged. You can hear the engine going but the tank won't move.

Thow some grenades at the tank yourself and then you can repair it once totally destroyed.
  • Level 1

I have a problem joining the server. I always play on it when there is room free but I got this problem since about 1 week: When I want to join the server it sais that the server is full but when I check the site if there is room, I see there are sometimes only about 10 players on it. confused I don't know what to do to be able to join the server again. :cry: Can someone please help me?
  • nunofurbeezwax
    Level 1

i can't play the game because every time i download into a server and it connects it has an error message, (ui_mp_x86.d11) could not verify pure server. i think i just need a pure server but if im not using one and i have the latest downloads then can you please tell me how to get a pure server because i actually want to play this game because it is really fun.
  • Here4Scripts
    Level 1

i can't play the game because every time i download into a server and it connects it has an error message, (ui_mp_x86.d11) could not verify pure server. i think i just need a pure server but if im not using one and i have the latest downloads then can you please tell me how to get a pure server because i actually want to play this game because it is really fun.

nunofurbeezwax

If I am reading correctly, you are probably experiencing a problem due to using Windows Vista. Make sure you have "Run as Administrator" on, and you can also set compatibility mode for Windows XP or turn off the UAC if you still have problems.
Moderator(s): EasyRider, Nail, Warning!Mika

Welcome

Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]