Forums

• Edenm3ik
    Level 1

<br>Total trash.Yes it is hard.ObviouslyIn for Friday 10,000-plus rep power parties!With intelligent programming, anyone can squat 2x BW.Try THE TRACKSTER - he's still working out some bugs with the program but overall it's one of the most modern out there - ask him and he'll give you a free 3 month trial - http://thetrackster.this program and ketohttp://www.I can hold it fine.I am going to go with a three day split of weight training and ask him to do some LISS (possibly HIIT every now and then) on two other days.He was my favorite.very annoying.i guess i really am retarded, im gonna go kill myself now.Wow, I'm 24 and I was in a very similar situation, especially about the weight and academic issues.<br><br>Would love to see this peer reviewed science you are referring to.but good post OP.wooo go pacquiaoHe trained 4 months for this fight while Manny only trained for 2.Have you experienced any miracles?I need them!I am not gloating about his health problems, I simply don't care.Oh I forgot, Nevada doesn't like leg locks AT SOME PROMOTIONS, trx military which sucks because leg locks are the bread and butter of the lion's den.com/projects/116-ps3gridI look over and a guy just about my age, just about my size and muscularity, lays down - loads up 225, and rips off a dozen seeming effortless reps.Poundem says to (17:31):Dana, were do you see the UFC in 5 years from now?damn that's my bench goal.<br><br>it happens everyday and no one knows what is and what is not classified until someone retracts or someone else points it out.I'd say your problem is that either your a serial killer, deviant (whips, chains, trx bands dungeons), trx sale or "confused".I used to sing Lukeys Boat to my sons at bedtime.good luck!Knowing the punishment I could receive, those thoughts never passed through my head.Anyway, what I'm wondering is if anyone can post a routine (or PM me) I could do several times a week thats specifically for helping my leg posture.good post!Aw, I don't think he meant it was offensive.Fukking in, will post some stuff tonightremember panama lewis in teh corner saying give me the bottle the one i mixed!<br><br>If he's some scrawny kid I won't even bother fighting him.Junkfood by whose definition.My bodyweight's been hovering from 170 to 175.It's kind of a bad thing to do, trx p3 but it helps a bit to stop you from getting scammed.goodluck bro!thanks brah.Seems likely to me." and it definitely shows that he does not diet and does not lift as hard as he should.Ozzy has become a complete puppet and dupe of his slave-driver and should fling himself (after pushing her first) off of the nearest skyscraper in shame.Explain them your values and that you have the right to choose how many friends you have.Honestly, it would be a new way of you to dish out some good-ole-respect in a professional way.<br>
    I've come to the following conclusionbr85% of women have a smashable body tttttt
Moderator(s): EasyRider, Nail, Warning!Mika

Welcome

Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]