Forums

• MWM|Firearc
    Level 1

I seen a couple threads on setting up XP save but a lot has changed since 2007-2009. We no longer have the old server console for everything and rcon seems to be a thing of the past. PB doesn't even remember ET.
    Point: I am hosting a server through the host game option on a small PC running server 2008R2. After many issues I finally got it up and accessible. Now I would like to add the other campaigns to the rotation instead of only having three maps. I would also like to add XP save so we can revisit the server at a later time and not be reset each time back to zero. With everything being less accessible, does anyone have any idea how this can be done? I am running the standard version of the 2.55 game; not pro, pub, or jaymod.
    Thank you in advance.
  • Sat Dec 28 2013, 10:40am
    Sat Dec 28 2013, 10:46am  
    vans
    Level 1

Here is a link regarding campaigns.

Click Me.

A lot of servers run Obj mode now it has endless maps and clients do not need to download the file.
    When you add new maps make sure you use the correct name for the map, it is not the map pk3 file name but the .bsp file inside the map.
    I would use a Mod for your server in relation to XP save.

• xiawei
    Level 1

With everything being less accessible, does anyone have any idea how this can be done?

_________
    Fifa Coins
Moderator(s): EasyRider, Nail, Warning!Mika

Welcome

Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]