Forums

• Warning!Mika
    Admin

major changes go through nail and me XD

Gotenks

Of course wink cheesey

I like that, especially the ramp, when it's 2v2, it's frustraiting when you take that time to build the ramp only to have it blown up again in 2 sec

Gotenks

Cool, let me know if you (Nail and Gotenks wink ) want to enable/try/test it.
  • Nail
    Admin

sounds like a good idea to me
  • Warning!Mika
    Admin

sounds like a good idea to me

Nail

Cool, i will enable it permanently. We tested it with Gotenks a couple of minutes ago (we didnt spot any bugs, we also tested the gameplay).

• Alerg
    Level 2

nice job with script mika gotenks nail smile i hope it will make battery more playable for allied team...

hmm i would like to suggest something more for making this server more advanced to people who play it every day...

Have u thought about making in game banners in chat like "visit our forums and discuss about server"?

Or maybe a poll on forum on adding 1 new map and which it should be... let the people know that this isnt only gameserver:P

I think the older players like me who are playing on server for some time and want to change some things will be intersted...

btw i was informed about the forum by gotenks didnt know it exist he just mention that many people are playing on server and noone reg on forum smile

Anyway its only a suggestion for u to consider x]
  • Warning!Mika
    Admin

nice job with script mika gotenks nail smile i hope it will make battery more playable for allied team...

Alerg

Thank you , i bet it will.

hmm i would like to suggest something more for making this server more advanced to people who play it every day...

Have u thought about making in game banners in chat like "visit our forums and discuss about server"?

Alerg

Our bannerposition is the top of the screeen to avoid a spam-effect in the Chatarea, although i think the banners would be better readable in chat area or in botom of the screen.

The name of the server contains www. Enemy-Territory. com , in the server-join-screen http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt7oh5.jpg (website & forums) , during the game when you press TAB u will see on top of screen www. Enemy-Territory. com http://www.abload.de/img/unbenannt1voah.jpg , we have also banners containing the link to the website:

-Server Info & Complete Rule set: www. Enemy-Territory. com
    -To report cheaters please post a demo at www. Enemy-Territory. com

Maybe is a good idea to add a banner : Visit forums & website under www. Enemy-Territory .com .Maybe the players need a direct Invitation to do it xD

Once (couple of months ago) we were about to renovate the server (adding new maps etc.). I have asked the players several times in server to visit our website to express their opinion, their wishes , things they dont like etc. Except our referees i didnt saw any response from players here in the website.

Or maybe a poll on forum on adding 1 new map and which it should be... let the people know that this isnt only gameserver:P

I think the older players like me who are playing on server for some time and want to change some things will be intersted...

Alerg

I think this is not a bad idea, we had a couple of days ago a poll about custommaps/campaigns.
    But the point is to animate or reanimate our players to visit our forum to express their opinions, wishes, complaints etc.

Our website is a general ET-place with many visitors and a huge userdatabase. The most visitors are coming here to inform themself about ET , to ask for help for their problem etc.

btw i was informed about the forum by gotenks didnt know it exist he just mention that many people are playing on server and noone reg on forum smile

Alerg

This is the funny part here (i dont mind it ironic ).We have a big advertisement in our server and i bet many players dont know about the forums.

Maybe it would be a good idea to add an extra banner with direct invitation to forums and website or change the bannerposition (not sure) .

Anyway its only a suggestion for u to consider x]

Alerg

Thank you for your suggestion and time smile
    I wish we could have more active and interested Players in our forums smile
  • eDi pl
    Level 1

That server's name start with "www.Enemy-Territory.com", so it shouldn't be a problem to find it's website and forum on the internet ;o. So I think banners and other stuff rather won't help in that case. People just must feel a need to register here smile
  • Fri Aug 21 2009, 10:09am

Gotenks
    Level 9

that hopefully will be taken care of in next release of etpower cheesey, i'm modifying power users. PowerUser will not be an admin position, that will entirely be taken care of by semiadmin (and semiadmins will beable to use !commands). PowerUsers will get certain perks, and only people who can be powerUsers will be registered members. cheesey
Moderator(s): EasyRider, Nail, Warning!Mika

Welcome

Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]