well the real med+/- players on the server u can count on 1 hand:D what i meant was that the real skilled players wont play cuz of kick/spamm for bots=/ its not rly hard to see whos cheating after 5 years of playing, and by this i mean i saw few good players got kicked just by some guy saying "he cheats !!!" thats the sad part of this server :<
(unless ofcourse it's a kick vote, which is one of the reasons I disabled it originally, mindless zombies pressing f1).
what i meant was that many low skilled players on the server are behaving sometimes rly brainless:P....... most players on the server doesnt know what cb is, and when smbd good joins its almost 100% that in 5 min someone will call the name 'cheat' or just start whining....
Well i must say that talked to many players on this server and i got asked many times "how u can aim so well"or some shit...this is the second problem if someone doesnt handle the smg/rifle its instant panzer/mortar.HOW THE FUCK U WANNA LEARN HOW TO PLAY WITH SUCH ATTITUDE! its taking my fun of playing and i think more ppl would agree...
btw as a suggestion u could add a script on battery for cp spawn(allied) so the map would be more playable for allies team:)
* After Allies have built the Beach Assault Ramp for the 5th time it can only be destroyed by dynamite.
* Bunker Assault Ramp near the North-West MG Nest available (see the command map for location). Allies can build the Bunker Assault Ramp by using the materials inside the bunker.
* Axis can rebuild the Backdoor. Allies need dynamite to destroy the Backdoor for the first time. For all subsequent attacks also satchels can be used to destroy it.
* Axis can spawn near the backdoor as long as the Axis command post is up and running (this is different from the ETPro map script where Axis spawn at the command post).
* The command post and Axis MG nests are already built on map start.
* The Generator and the Backdoor are decoupled, so the Generator does not open or close the Backdoor - it does only operate the doors near the Gun resp. the door at the bunker front.
* The MG42 nests in the East Bunker (near the Command Post) are removed.
* Frontline mod (see below for description).
* The script includes all ETPro map script fixes.
* The script includes mortis' script fixes for Battery.