Forums

• ardiwd
    Level 1

On defense Covert is good on seawall for sniping and blowing ramp, radar for blowing allied CP and Fueldump before the tank goes through the tunnel doors for sniping engies building bridge/tank. On offense they can be good on seawall to pop enemy covert before he blows the ramp... and that's about it. They can do good stuff... like smoke the front of Goldrush for a sneaky engy fix... or steal uniforms to let people through doors etc, but that kind of thing depends on the quality of your oposition, and how aware they are of what you're up to.
    In general probably the least useful class, but a good covert is good in certain situations.
  • arlonnetje
    Level 1

snipers are very good.,, but it will take a lot of skill to be that good waht im talking about.,,

i know 1 player (suicidal maniac) and he sniped offensive.,, i dont know how he does it.,, but he kills most meds just with sniping on close combat.,, just camp sniping sucks cus i can kill them with a mp or any other gun.,, just move around and try sniping then then just get closer to them everytime is my guess.,,
Moderator(s): EasyRider, Nail, Warning!Mika

Welcome

Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]