Forums

• naDe!
    Level 1

engy/rnade is the most powerful class in the game (provided you have headphones/brain).. except most people don't know how to play it right and only shoot riflenades at enemies feet.. Which is a shame because its really easy to get very good at it REALLY fast (5-10hrs MAX).
  • Sat Jan 20 2007, 12:03pm

crillep
    Level 1

engy/rnade is themost people don't know how to play it right and only shoot riflenades at enemies feet.. .

naDe!

This is me, I really suck wih this weapon.
  • Sat Jan 20 2007, 12:06pm

crillep
    Level 1

If you know how to use the FG42 it beats an smg every time. But you must use it in close range maps like braundorf.

crillep

...so you need helpful enemies who won't shoot you until they're in range of your FG42?
    What about using the knife- it's about as good as the FG42 at short/long range? wink

Duncan

No actually thats not what I'm saying at all. What you need are corners! and surpriselingly molst maps have these. I can get 45 % acc with FG42.
  • naDe!
    Level 1

If you know how to use the FG42 it beats an smg every time. But you must use it in close range maps like braundorf.

crillep

...so you need helpful enemies who won't shoot you until they're in range of your FG42?
    What about using the knife- it's about as good as the FG42 at short/long range? wink

Duncan

No actually thats not what I'm saying at all. What you need are corners! and surpriselingly molst maps have these. I can get 45 % acc with FG42.

crillep

lol.. there is no reason to cornercamp as allies on braundorf (esp. as a Covie) and the only time you would ever need to play covert as axis is to satchel Allied built CPs (if that).
  • hyperpotato
    Level 1

Havent a clue lol :3 I'm new :grenade: :ugly:
  • Tue Jan 23 2007, 08:59pm

crillep
    Level 1

crillep

Duncan

crillep

lol.. there is no reason to cornercamp as allies on braundorf (esp. as a Covie) and the only time you would ever need to play covert as axis is to satchel Allied built CPs (if that).

naDe!

That's besides the point, my point is FG42 will beat SMG every time at close range. So basically all you need is the oppourtunity to get close to players, which you have e.g. on braundorf.
  • naDe!
    Level 1

crillep

Duncan

crillep

naDe!

That's besides the point, my point is FG42 will beat SMG every time at close range. So basically all you need is the oppourtunity to get close to players, which you have e.g. on braundorf.

crillep

so will an undeployed MG42.. except its easier to get multikills with an undeployed MG42.
  • gothickiller
    Level 1

crillep

Duncan

crillep

naDe!

crillep

so will an undeployed MG42.. except its easier to get multikills with an undeployed MG42.

naDe!

I prefer it MG42 deployed, because almost every map has spots where you can kill every enemies that are coming.. Although many of these are near spawns. Sorry for bad english cheesey I'm tired.
  • jeller
    Level 1

Thompson/MP40 can be used anywhere...I guess for me, those are the "best".
    Sten, no matter how accurate, just doesn't cut it in some, if not most situations. I can't think of one time where I killed a medic close-range with a sten...
  • sasish
    Level 1

Again, another person says pliers!, i once took down a panzer rocket heading for my face with my plier, than ran towards the surprised Soldier that had no charge and used my pliers to pick his eyes he died instantly....
Moderator(s): EasyRider, Nail, Warning!Mika

Welcome

Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]