Forums

• Thu Jan 12 2006, 07:52pm

KruM
    Level 1

1. Being gay is not natural. And as you know Americans have always rejected unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.

2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.

3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because, as you know, a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.

4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.

5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed. The sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.

6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.

7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.

8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.

9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.

10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

Discuss.
  • ZerGoth
    Level 1

Nice one cheesey I like it :>
  • quickshot500
    Level 1

dam man, u just crawl out from under a rock? where u been for the last century?

but AMEN i say unto you. now i would like to state a comment. but it is so "homophobic" as you would say(and i assume this is meaning gay hating, as i server kicks for it, but it should meen fear of things which are alike...) that i am afriad to say it because i like being here too much. ill let you figure it out:

four letter word that has multiple meanings...the...and then the word gays.

then i would like to tell a certain three letter word group which starts with a g, to do what fire does to trees, in a place where lucifer lives.

i would hope you can figure that out.

although that may have not been very catholic, im still a 100%roman catholic who happens to have a very strong detestation for a certain group being discussed here.

to explain my theory, as you also mentioned krum, it is that no 2 men or 2 women can produe offspring. the basic principal behind marrying in the first place is to produce offspring in acceptance to the rules of your religion. roman catholicism in this case. THEY CANT DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF DONT PEOPLE GET!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a nice day
  • naDe!
    Level 1

lol.

You know its making fun of people who share views like yours right?
  • General Samov
    Level 1

quicky, that post is leaking irony cause it's so full of it :laughing:
  • SpazzyJeff
    Level 1

Funny. But i dont really think its right to take the piss out of gay people or lesbians, black people, white people, religions etc.
    Its not too bad but...whatever tongue I cant be assed to explain and im not sure if i know what im trying to say myself confused
  • quickshot500
    Level 1

d34n, was he making fun of us too? or just the gays, ah great, now im confused!!!
  • naDe!
    Level 1

Whoever wrote that isn't making fun of gays at all.. they are only making fun of people who dont like gays.

^^^Read it 'til it makes sense
  • General Samov
    Level 1

Perhaps this is the most obvious place where you can note that that whole post was sarcasm concentrate :lol:
    It's very indirectly telling homophobic people to open their eyes and to modernise themselves.
    EDIT lol @D34N beat me to it :lol:
  • bruce
    Level 1

don't know who exactly was asked (either Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder).

anyway the reporter asked a typical stupid reporter question:
    "don't you think it's a bad thing you cannot see?"

Ray/Stevie answered:
    "nah, it's not all bad. it would be worse to be black!"

tongue
Moderator(s): EasyRider, Nail, Warning!Mika

Welcome

Username or Email:

Password:

[ ]
[ ]
[ ]